Here is the most up-to-date Renton Progress Ballot (Renton Progress Ballot history). Placements are based on platform, history as an elected official, and other factors regarding the position itself.
- SUPPORT: Raise The Wage Renton seeks to place Renton’s minimum wage to $19/hour for large employers beginning in July 2024. 9,000 valid signatures from Renton residents are needed in order to qualify for the ballot.
- SUPPORT: Renton Regional Fire Authority Proposition 1: restore fire levy to original value, replace oldest station with a new 50-year station.
- Director of Elections, Julie Wise
- Council District #2, Girmay Zahilay
City of Renton
- Mayor, Kim Monroe Bass
- Council Position #3, Erica J. Conway
- Council Position #4, Ryan McIrvin
- Council Position #5, Ed Prince
- Council Position #7, Michael Westgaard