Here is Renton’s Tuesday Tea this April 20th (last week’s tea):
- Residents Plan March from Southcenter to Renton City Hall
- Renton announces Permit Ready Accessory Dwelling Unit (PRADU) program to ease permitting process building mother-in-laws and similar structures (learn more).
- Last December, Renton used zoning laws to effectively ban shelters after a shelter was placed here temporarily during the pandemic. Continuing a South King trend, Auburn banned camping on public property last night, and Burien City Council had public comments concerned about a DESC facility being considered by the council.
- WA Bill Puts Renton High School Mascot Under Review
- Race for Renton City Council Position 2 Heats Up
- Senate Bill May Re-Criminalize Drug Possession
- King County held a Conference on Addiction Disorders featuring medical researchers, doctors, and those with lived experiences.
Comments are closed.