Here is the tea in Renton this May 11th, 2021 (last week’s tea):
- James Alberson announces candidacy for Position 1, endorsed by Randy Corman who is dropping from the race.
- Renton Police Department investigation finds no issue with Officer Trevor Davidson’s business affiliation to local extremist Proud Boy leader Ethan Nordean.
- Residents hold “Black Nurses Matter” 1k walk and hold memorial for Kaloni Bolton.
- Renton Pride Passport planned by Renton LGBTQIA+ Community
- Considered the biggest Seattle scandal in decades, many text messages missing from Seattle Mayor, Police Chief, and Fire Chief during 2020 protests.
- Renton Finance Committee met on May 10th to approve some regular finances. One remarkable spending includes a week-long sniper training in Florida for a Renton Police Department officer.
Comments are closed.